[Chrysler300] brakes on 300G

Hi everyone, up till now i have been a reader, so this is my first time asking a question.  I bought a 300 G about 2 years ago and had to leave it in the garage till now. It's in good shape except for a few things, like  the brakes. The pedal travel is almost to the floor,  and it pulls very hard to the right side. The previous owner installed a rebuilt master cylinder, 6 new wheel cylinders.,new brakes shoes, new hoses and lines all around, and had the drums cut and trued up. He adjusted the rod that goes to the master and replaced the wheel cylinders on the right front a second time. No change. I readjusted the brake shoes on all wheels and sanded the brake shoes on the right front because the shoes were glazed. No change. I suspect that maybe the master cylinder might have the wrong bore diameter which might explain the pedal travel but the pulling to the right has me bavelled. Any help would be appreaciated.

---

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used