FW: [Chrysler300] Chrysler 300 on bay with unusuall "H" side medallions?

-----Original Message-----
From: jennifer allyn [mailto:gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 9:57 AM
To: 'Kenneth Wilson'
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Chrysler 300 on bay with unusuall "H" side
medallions?

To answer your question to the best of my knowledge...Side medallions with
small H below the letters is for H cars only.  300 sports never had those
medallions.  It was simply H only medallion.  (However, it is really simple
to spot that this is a sport due to the interior.  All H's had bucket seats
and a center console.) Side medallions are easy to change but interior is a
bit more difficult.  The H's also had a small chrome H next to the 300
numbers on the trunk lid.  There are other mechanical and engineering
differences but these are the most apparent differences between the two
models.
Jennifer Allyn
Long Beach, CA