From: <mjraguse@xxxxxxx>
To: <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2004 11:43 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Removing the 57/58 backlight..rear window

I have to remove the rear window of my 300 D.  This is necessary to clean up
the fence for paint.  I would appreciate hearing pearls of wisdom from those
who have done this.  It scares me to have to do it.

Marv

For list server instructions, go to
Yahoo! Groups Links

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used