           From: mwl1967@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: need parts book usage help
           From: "Charlie Valentine" <cross.ram@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 14:44:13 EDT
   From: mwl1967@xxxxxxx
Subject: need parts book usage help

Hi All,

                   I've been looking at my OEM parts book trying to figure

out what radiator belongs in my Non-A/C  '64 Ram K coupe.   The current
rad in
the car is #2445647 which i'm not even finding in my 1964 parts book.

                   The Chrysler book lists applications for VC1 VC2 and
VC3
If im correct VC1 is Newport, VC2  300 ( and 300K ? ) and VC3 is New
Yorker.
 There appears to be no distinction for the Newport or 300 radiators
rgardless of engine size other than  "Standard Capacity"  and "Hi
Capacity".

                  My Non A/C Ram car  has the fan clutch as opposed to the

direct bolt on 4 blade fan so is the correct rad the Hi Capacity  #
2445642  ?
... the same one you'd find in a 361 2bbl Newport with a/c ???

Appreciate your thoughts...  thanks
Mike Laiserin
PS.. on a totally separate issue I looked at a Galen Govier book which
shows
VC4... I have no idea where he got that

Message: 2
According to my Glenn Mitchell Collision Estimator book these are the
numbers listed.

w/ 361-383
Std.            2445646
Hi-Altitude 2445642