           From: "JOHN MC ADAMS" <clafong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Rm Auction
           From: yelof@xxxxxxxx
      3. Bracket from 300 G
           From: Lauren R Lampi <lrlampi@xxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 11:43:20 -0800
   From: "JOHN MC ADAMS" <clafong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: '63 Chrysler 300 Red Dash Cluster Paint Needed

Mark:

For almost any Ditzler color chip information from 1923 to present for
almost every make of car, go see:

www.autocolorlibrary.com

This is a fantastic resource for us all.  Pass it on.

The Ditzler code number for a 1963 Chrysler, "Burgundy Red POLY" is 71280.
All you have to do is find an auto paint supplier that can use this number
to mix the original paint for you.  If you are concerned that your dash
has faded then obviously you should take something in to have it matched
to the faded color sample.  If you will discuss with the mixer what you
want, he can mix it with the appropriate glossing agent to give you the
desired look.

For the exterior color chips for your '63 Chrysler see:

http://autocolorlibrary.com/cgi-bin/search/searchpic.pl?1963-chrysler-pg01
.jpg

For the interior Ditzler color code numbers (not the actual color chip)
for your '63 Chrysler see:

http://autocolorlibrary.com/cgi-bin/search/searchpic.pl?1963-chrysler-pg02
.jpg

The Ditzler number for Burgundy Red Poly (71280) is referenced for usage
on 1963 Chrysler Radio Grille, Instrument Panel Center and Left and Right
Pushbutton cover plates.

Good Luck,

John Mc Adams