      1. Raise the value of your 300H
           From: Andy Mikonis <r41hp@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Raise the value of your 300H
           From: "Brian Hagen" <brian.hagen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Virginia Chrysler Classic
           From: News4ge@xxxxxxx
      4. Fw: Oh no! Whats happened !
           From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Anyone a clock repairman?
           From: Ulf Larsson <ulf.larsson@xxxxxxxx>
      6. Oh no! Whats happened !
           From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Oh no! Whats happened !
           From: Mike <moparmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Fw: Oh no! Whats happened !
           From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Fw: Oh no! Whats happened !
           From: BKWare@xxxxxxx
     10. Re: Anyone a clock repairman?
           From: Mike <moparmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. '62 300 with factory SUN ROOF 4 sale
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. '57-8 Dash pads
           From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Fw: Fw: Oh no! Whats happened !
           From: "Dean Mullinax" <55des4me@xxxxxxxx>
     14. Hurst to go
           From: "Dou Boilard" <dou4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. need parts
           From: "Stan Baker" <sbaker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Oh no! Whats happened !
           From: MOPARMAN3@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 07:38:05 -0700 (PDT)
   From: Andy Mikonis <r41hp@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Raise the value of your 300H

Hi All,

Ever notice 300H's for sale, whose ads state they were
"featured in the Chrysler 300 Club News" bring higher
prices?

Well, me neither, but we need some 300H stories!  So
far we have... let's see...NONE.  We need a few, or
the F and G owners will make you guys look bad.  You
all write the Club News, not me.  Please share your
300H with us, tell us why you bought it, how you found
it, tales of restoring it... or plans for restoring
it, and/or adventures you've had with it.  Have a good
300H tech tip, restoration advice, or interesting
documentation? Send it in, I'd love to get more
restoration stuff for the Club News.

You have one month, please let me know soon if you can
send something. Or else I will start picking on you
individually.

Andy Mikonis, Editor
r41hp@xxxxxxxxx

http://phone.yahoo.com

Message: 2
Id write one but all i have is a lowly 62 300 4door.

Brian