           From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Offy Mini-Rams
           From: Sean Ellis <slim724@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Oct Hot Rodding
           From: "MGalassi" <C300lover@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. YEEPEE
           From: "The Holmgren's" <paulholm@xxxxxxxx>
      5. Paging Mr. Phelps
           From: "The Holmgren's" <paulholm@xxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 05:32:01 -0700 (PDT)
   From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: need parts

when i rebuilt my 68 300 NAPA had these parts.

--- Stan Baker <sbaker@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I HAVE A 1971 CHRYSLER 300 2DR HARDTOP, I NEED A
> RIGHT HAND LOWER BALL JOINT, AND A STRUCTURALLY
> SOUND ELECTRIC DRIVERS SEAT( WHITE OR BEIGE), ANY
> IDEAS PLEASE LET ME KNOW AT SBAKER@ NETEXAS.COM
>
> THAN STAN

=====

http://phone.yahoo.com

Message: 2
   Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 11:51:46 -0700 (PDT)
   From: Sean Ellis <slim724@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Offy Mini-Rams

Hello,

Since I cant afford the original short-ram setup for
my 64 "K" I'm thinking about purchasing a set of old
"Offy" mini-rams that bolts directly to a dual quad
manifold. Does anyone know if this setup will fit??
The main areas I'm concerned about is it's heighth,
and if it will hit the heater box plenum on the pass.
side. My "K" has A/C and originally had rams, so brake
booster is in the wheelwell.

Both of the manifolds are the same, these measurements
are for one manifold.

The manifold height (base to base) is 3 7/8".

The max length of the manifold (from extreme tip to
tip of mounting flange) is 13 5/8".

The max width (from extreme tip to tip of mounting
flange including offset) is 8 1/8".

Any help from anyone who has any insight or experience
with this setup will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sean

http://phone.yahoo.com