      1. PPG Glass Terms
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. 1955 Windshield NAGS # needed
           From: "John and Donna" <drjjkoot@xxxxxxx>
      3. Templates for #1769436  '57-9 manual antenna
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. 300F wins
           From: Paul Martin <paul_martin78ca@xxxxxxxx>
      5. RE: 300F wins
           From: "Wieland, Elizabeth" <EWieland@xxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Fuel Question
           From: pennsy300@xxxxxxx
      7. 300 c
           From: Mikael Färdig <mickefardig57@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. wheel medals back in stock
           From: "rcm@a-znet" <rcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: 300F wins
           From: "Warren R Anderson" <wranderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Fuel Question
           From: G Barker <gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: 300F wins
           From: G Barker <gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. '63 Power Brake Booster Rebuild Kit
           From: mplindahl@xxxxxxx
     13. Re: '63 Power Brake Booster Rebuild Kit
           From: Paul Martin <paul_martin78ca@xxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Fuel Question
           From: "Moana & Gerry Steinberg" <mopar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Langendorfer HAS A VIRUS
           From: "Moana & Gerry Steinberg" <mopar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Fuel and floats......and chemistry.
           From: "lajugle" <lajugle@xxxxxxxxx>
     17. Langendorfer HAS A VIRUS
           From: "Warren R Anderson" <wranderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Langendorfer HAS A VIRUS
           From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
     19. Re: 300F wins
           From: TNHARKINS@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 18:24:36 -0500
   From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: PPG Glass Terms

There are several different terms used on the PPG supplied glass in our forwardlook cars.  A very nice 1957 explanation of these terms is to be found at:

http://www.glasslinks.com/newsinfo/autoglass_types1957.htm

Of course the terms apply to years other than 1957, however that was the source of the info.

If anyone has anything that explains how to interpret the plant and date codes on PPG glass, I would greatly appreciate hearing about it.  Anyone work in the glass industry and have access to some old info like that?

Wayne

Message: 2