           From: LOUISENYLA@xxxxxxx
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Chris and TJ" <flip7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "PaddyCaddy ." <paddycaddy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Rusty and Thelma Roe" <saxblowr@xxxxxxxx>
           From: "Charles Heinitz" <ccheinitz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Don Verity" <d.verity@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Don Verity" <d.verity@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Danny Hagen" <dhagen@xxxxxx>
     11. Camshaft needed
           From: Matts Wignell <wiggson@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 10:35:59 EDT
   From: LOUISENYLA@xxxxxxx
Subject: TOOK FIRST PLACE AGAIN

Dear Members:

Just wanted to keep you up to date,,,On August 17th 2002, Teddy entered our
60
300 F at the Roadster Car Club for Cruising Night in Glendale and took the
award called "PYRAMID PICK OF SHOW".

Then on Sunday the 25th of August Teddy tried his luck one more time at the
Boeing Canoga Park Car Show and Again 1st Place I it's call.  Just to mention
the 2nd place went to AC COBRA.

It was so much fun... We now have 7 Plaques and 3 rather beautiful trophy's
and just think we only started to go to shows the last year....

Thanks for listening.

Keep driving.

Teddy and Louise

Message: 2