           From: Hardy Graham Jr <hpgraham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: 331 Camshaft
           From: quentsmith@xxxxxxx
      3. camshaft
           From: Hardy Graham Jr <hpgraham@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 11:40:40 -0500
   From: Hardy Graham Jr <hpgraham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 331 Camshaft

I just bought a new camshaft from Hot Heads for my C300.  I was wondering
if
anyone has any experience with their camshafts and if any changes need to
be
made to the valvetrain.  The grind number is "ST-1" and I have a spec
sheet
on the lift, duration etc.  I was also wondering what effect on
performance
that it will have over the standard cam that came with the car.  I would
list the specs but I don't know what numbers on the sheet  to list.  Any
information would be helpful.

Hardy

Message: 2