           From: Jeff Gretz <gretz@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. 300- C   Rear universal joint
           From: "Elizabeth McCormick" <ejmc300c@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. 300C Power Brakes
           From: "Ed/Jan Hermes" <ehermes@xxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 13:14:35 -0400
   From: Jeff Gretz <gretz@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 300G Idling problem

I'm trying to set the idle on my 300G to 750-800 RPM. When I do the car
sounds like it's only firing on 7 cylinders. If I set the idle at 1000 RPM
it idles smoothly but really "clunks" when putting it in gear. I've
checked
for vacuum leaks and there aren't any.

Anybody have any ideas? I'd sure appreciate the help.

Thanks

Jeff Gretz
gretz@xxxxxxxxxx
503.628.0629