           From: "BobMerritt@a-znet" <rcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. My 300-H resto
           From: "Mark Souders" <souders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Virus in e-mail from "Jim Ratsoy"
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 07:03:35 -0400
   From: "BobMerritt@a-znet" <rcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: JACKETS

    If you are interested in a picture of the new club jacket, here is the
http://www.chrysler300club.com/events/nashville02/faces/cwdata/MVC-026S.ht
ml

I have no idea who the professional model is but I hear his fee was
reasonable.

RCM

Message: 2
   Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 18:58:32 -0000
   From: "Mark Souders" <souders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: My 300-H resto

Hi gang,
Can anyone email me a picture of the trim clips for the top trim
pieces above the windshield and rear window on my H ?  I'm going to
Hershey this weekend and would like to pick up some clips.  I found
all the rest of the clips at Carlisle, but I didn't know what I
needed for the top trim.  I'm also looking for a decent set of sill
plates and a glove box latch.

Thanks a bunch,
Mark

Message: 3