           From: "Jennifer Allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. '62 Front End - reply
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 21:22:42 -0700
   From: "Jennifer Allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: '62 Front End

Tearing apart the front end on Jennifer's '62 300 Sport this weekend,
only to put it back together with a front disc brake kit from AAJ
Brakes.

Here are my questions:
*	Where might I find new INNER Tie Rods?
*	The manual states that when pulling the torsion bars (so that I
can replace the lower control arm bushings) one must replace the
swivels, bolts and seals.  Where do I find these items and/or how
difficult is it to pull the torsion bars?
*	I pulled a sway bar from a '62, '63 or '64 Imperial (It was
years ago).  I'd like to add it to the '62 Sport.  Anyone know what type
of bolts to use for the frame mounts?

Thanks,
Matt Allyn

Message: 2