      1. 300B/3 speed stick transmission
           From: "bevacqua" <tonysru2@xxxxxxx>
      2. 300-G Tachometer question
           From: "thomas powers" <classiccars64@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. !964 Chrysler Operating Instructions booklet.
           From: "David Agnew" <Fnnutz@xxxxxxxxxx>
      4. '60-64 Windshield Reproduction - Tint COLOR?
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. lost 1 bumper
           From: "Gary Holm" <gholm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. 61 300-G instrument paint
           From: "thomas powers" <classiccars64@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. stainles trim renewal
           From: "luther caudle" <three00salot@xxxxxxx>
      8. Carlisle
           From: "Larry Meixner" <gr8hirt@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. 64-65 Tilt wheel turn sig switch
           From: "David Schwandt" <finsrus@xxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Moulding retainers
           From: "Steve Galezowski" <stevenlulu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. re lost bumper
           From: "Gary Holm" <gholm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. '64 operating instructions booklet
           From: "David Agnew" <Fnnutz@xxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Rene Kroeger's phone number
           From: "M. Vannice" <mavche@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Carlisle Hotel
           From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
     15. Re: Rene Kroeger's phone number
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. 68 300 rotor question
           From: chry67300@xxxxxxx
     17. Rene Kroeger number
           From: "M. Vannice" <mavche@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. 57 300C Stuff
           From: "Rusty and Thelma Roe" <saxblowr@xxxxxxxx>
     19. 58 300D
           From: "czhuff" <whuff@xxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Billings Montana car show
           From: "Rusty and Thelma Roe" <saxblowr@xxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: 68 300 rotor question
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. Re: 58 300D
           From: paulholm <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     23. Re: 57 300C Stuff
           From: "Don Verity" <d.verity@xxxxxxx>
     24. RE: 57 300C Stuff
           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
     25. Re: 58 300D
           From: Bruce Paul <b_paul_ncp@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 08:07:42 -0700
   From: "bevacqua" <tonysru2@xxxxxxx>
Subject: 300B/3 speed stick transmission

Low mileage, rare original, white/beige 300B, with the 3 speed STICK, for
sale.  EXPENSIVE!!  Debbie Dahms, 1-860-568-8027 (CT)  is the contact.  Her
father, Bill, died about three months ago.  No power steering, no other
options.  Very low mileage.  Only non-original part is that the bottom,
below the side molding, was a repaint, and does show some orange peal,
according to Debbie.  Car has won "Best of Show" on numerous occasions.
DO NOT CONTACT ME ON THIS, please.  I'm just passing what I heard from her a
few minutes ago.  I was inquiring about something else her dad had.  Thanks.

Tony

Message: 2