{Chrysler 300} Carpet FYI

Hi All,

I asked Stock Interiors to send me a 2x2 swatch of both the 100% nylon and the 80 Rayon – 20 Nylon carpet so that I could check it against what they shipped me.

Turns out they sent me 100% nylon for the extra yardage while the carpet is 80-20.

I asked them about this, and I am waiting on an answer.

For people who care…I am attaching a high-resolution photo of my factory carpet out of the car with both of their samples on it. The 80-20 is on top the nylon I son the bottom. The factory kind of looks like a cross between them. The Lux of the 80-20 with the loop of the nylon. Go figure.

James.

---