Re[2]: {Chrysler 300} Re: 300J/Ram 300K remote booster brake and vacuum

Re[2]: {Chrysler 300} Re: 300J/Ram 300K remote booster brake and vacuum lines.

Nick,

The return line setup shown in Don's photos is correct for a J.   The metal pipe is often missing.  Bob's F/G fitting is not correct.
No production change that I am aware of.
Here is another photo.

Carl