Re: {Chrysler 300} Brake Line Routing

James,

Excellent response and I agree.  Also having a non-Letter car you are automatically in that "group"  Doesn't apply to all, but if the shoe fits.....

Peter 61 STICK

On Tuesday, August 27, 2024, 10:01:37 AM EDT, 'James Douglas' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

One would hope that the Club would be big enough and confident enough to support all its members when they ask a question.

I find it irritating when members disparage another member because they happen to choose to make a modification to their cars.

Unless one is an ultra-purist and goes to the trouble of finding all NOS parts for a car, sends out all the reused parts for the “correct” plating that the factory used, sought out original material, and on and on… then all of use are in one way or another “modifying” the cars.

It is only a matter of degree to which we are modifying it.

Helping a person should be the goal of all club members not telling him/her that their choices are bad because it is not your choice.

I hope that Zach will post some photos so I can see what he is dealing with and I for one would be happy to try and help him as opposed to just be dismissive to him.

James