{Chrysler 300} Message from Danny Peters - Host Omaha Fall Meet Gatherin

{Chrysler 300} Message from Danny Peters - Host Omaha Fall Meet Gathering - Saturday September 14th

Hello everyone -

For those of you attending the Fall Meet 2024 in Omaha, Danny Peters, WPC member and host of our Saturday gathering in Honey Creek, Iowa, has generously offered the following:

"I would like to mention to you and all of our guests on the 14th, that if they want to stay longer to enjoy some of the displays or investigate them a little more thoroughly that they can, as long as they can be at the next venue on time. If some would like, they are welcome to return the following day or two to quench their quest for more knowledge. If someone is experiencing mechanical woes I will aid them in repairs, parts, tools, etc. so they can have a successful journey home, I just can't do this part the day of the 14th as my duties as a host to all in attendance come first, but will be glad to assist them if needed in the days following. I have a lot of business cards on my desk in the building and in the rec-room so they can take one for my phone number if someone wants or needs anything additional in the following days"

Danny is a retired master mechanic and his garage is essentially a working museum - he was adamant about guests putting "hands on" and "digging in" to his technical library and resources.  It will be very enjoyable!

See everyone soon!

Sally and Kurt

---