From: 'ALLAN POZDOL' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2024 9:01 AM
To: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Chrysler 300} 64 300 K

As to available options in 1964. has anyone seen a remote passenger side mirror offered or listed anywhere?

I am almost certain my well optioned 64 New Yorker I had owned back in the early '70s had one, I recall adjusting it after my wife had driven the car. The control was on the right side of the steering column, and there is a blank space on the panel. Anyone recall? I see nothing listed in the options lists.

Second question, I am guessing that the rear window need to come out to replace the lower trim clips on same?

Allan

---

---