Re: {Chrysler 300} Sorry, not exactly 300 related, but asking for a frie

Re: {Chrysler 300} Sorry, not exactly 300 related, but asking for a friend

Unfortunately, in the era we live in today, I have been taught many times that "no good deed shall go unpunished".

Dyke Ridgley

On Tuesday, June 18, 2024 at 10:17:21 AM UTC-5 ronbo97 wrote:

> One drunk said “It’s here for our usage”.

In this era of narcissistic selfies, people will ignore the roped-off area just to shoot a photo of themselves with the car. No common sense or respect. The hotel will say, “don’t worry, we’re insured.” Haha. Good luck with that.

Hard pass on this.

Ron