{Chrysler 300} Sorry, not exactly 300 related, but asking for a friend

{Chrysler 300} Sorry, not exactly 300 related, but asking for a friend

There is a hotel in the Boston area that is looking to run a Stephen King event, so they are looking for any reasonable facsimile of a 57-58 Plymouth, 2 door or 4 door, preferably red, to rent for the event.  Car will be a stationary exhibit, and the owner will be compensated for the rental as well as complimentary passes to the event.  I remember seeing a nice Fury at some Boston area shows years ago, but never learned that person's name.  Anyone knowing of a potential candidate for this event?
Thanks,

---