From: Wendy Smith [mailto:wendy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2020 3:03 PM
To: jerrylindsay300h@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: John McAdams Estate - Chrysler 300

Hi Jerry,

Here is a copy of the bio and pictures I took recently.

Warm regards,

Wendy

Wendy L. Smith, NCG, CLFP License No. 1026

Professional Fiduciary

341 W. First Street, Suite 100

Claremont, CA 91711

(909) 224-5005

wendy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This electronic message transmission contains information that may be privileged or confidential.  The information is intended to be for the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by calling collect at (909) 224-5005 or by electronic mail to wendy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx immediately and delete or destroy all copies of this transmission.  Thank you.