Re: [Chrysler300] Paxton 50s performance advert including a C-300

Re: [Chrysler300] Paxton 50s performance advert including a C-300

To give further detail on s/n 001 I was able to spend a good amount of time with this car when it was at the Golden, CO. meet a few years back and have extensive photos of this car's unique features.  Yes, the spedo does go to 140 but more interesting is the 130 and 140 numbers are reversed from the other higher end readings.  This spedo also has not only a total mileage indicator but also a trip miler.  I would provide photos but they won't go through this site I believe.

John Lazenby