From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Paul Holmgren
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2010 9:40 AM
Cc: Chrysler 300
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] That Coral 300D Coupe

Ryan Hill wrote:
> I've had a couple of sellers on ebay insist on talking to me by phone
before sending photos and documentation of their cars. Their reasons were
fraud related. Some of the many scammers are able to fool the foolish, and
sometimes not so foolish, who think they're doing all their homework when
researching a purchase.

> A picture of a valid VIN and data plate copied from a 'real' car on ebay
etc., accompanied by a group of photos of any car fitting the general
desription could be enough to entice some strong winning bids. Having a
valid tag with a nice history attached, thanks to a good legitimate write-up
on ebay or the like and an ususpecting buyer could end up a victim. Deposits
and full payments are often paid well in advance of pick-up.

> Buyer Beware....always.

> Ryan Hill

The seller (if this is really his listing) is a well known car collector in
this
area AND this car has been listed several times on E-bay already.

--
Paul Holmgren
Mine: 2 57 300-C's in Indy

<*> Your email settings: