[Chrysler300] Mopar event in Melbourne, Fl.

[Chrysler300] Mopar event in Melbourne, Fl.

Hi all,
Saturday is the scheduled time for the annual Mopars of Brevard auto show and swap meet at Wickham Park in Melbourne, Fl.
Google Mopars of Brevard for more specific info.
I plan to drive my C300 work in progress "preservation" (not restoration) project.  Any of you planning to attend?  What about you jimmac2004?  I saw you at Garlits----it's about the same distance from you as the Garlits museum.
Maybe I'll see you there,
Marshall Goodknight

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional