Re: [Chrysler300] Could this be Adam II? The real performance years wer

Re: [Chrysler300] Could this be Adam II? The real performance years were pre-Lettercar

Yes individual refinements,  and mainly as single projects,
but until the Letter car series, Not offered in a total package
AND commercially available to anyone that walked into a
Dealer showroom    :-)

So the precursor efforts culminated into a marketable product
resulting in the Hemi VaRoom Varoom echoing across the land!

-------------- Original message from "johnl" <john@xxxxxxxxx>: --------------

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy