Re: [Chrysler300]

Welcome back, we missed ya!
The back of your 300 Club Membership Card has all the Letter Car carb
numbers.
Ray

On Nov 26, 2007, at 3:01 PM, Gary Nelson wrote:

Hi All

  Long ago some one had a web site that listed all the WCFB and AFB carb
#'s
  and their applications. Does anyone have that site or other means to I
  identify carb no's.

  I am back on the List Serve after 2 years absence. Nice to be back.

  Thanks,
  Gary, The Parts Doc

  Ps. Bob was kind enough to put my New and some NOS parts list on the
club
  site. Separately a water pump re-build kit list that includes all
300's at
  great prices.
  I have on the shelf re-built, for 59 and up, 1 a/c and 2 non/ac pumps
for a
  discounted price of $60 exchange. For those that may not know an a/c
pump
  has 6-vane impeller, Non/ac has 8. Yes the a/c has 2 less vanes.

  Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11/26/2007
  10:50 AM

Yahoo! Groups Links