[Chrysler300] Parking Light 300G

Hi Gang,

I need your help again.  I have removed the front parking lights for re-plating.  It appears that the bezel and the reflector is one piece and the light socket with it's pig tail is swaged to the reflector.  Does anyone have advise as how best to remove the socket?  If I grind off the swage, will a replacement socket with the spring holding feature work as replacement?  Maybe there is a better way?

Again, thanks in advance, your help has always been very much appreciated!

Paul
Saint Louis, MO
300G

Yahoo! Groups Links