[Chrysler300] Re:1957,58, 59 300 sheetmetal - Hood Nose piece

[Chrysler300] Re:1957,58, 59 300 sheetmetal - Hood Nose piece

In my research the very nose of the '57-9 300 hood was never serviced as a separate part.  Indeed once the lead body work molding that piece into the hood cracked and allowed moisture under that stamping, deterioration progressed rapidly.  Unless someone has cut one off of a hood that was irreparable due to accident damage, I can't imagine finding one not still attached to a hood that is not significantly rusted inside.  I do have one that I lifted from the hood of a D that was so rusty the back glass had fallen into the trunk!  Mine is guaranteed to be worse than yours!

Wayne

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional