[Chrysler300] 1957,58, 59 300 sheetmetal - Hood Nose piece

[Chrysler300] 1957,58, 59 300 sheetmetal - Hood Nose piece

Greetings to all again,

My request for the grille surround was met with success. Thanks to all who
considered it.  Now I have one more. What I forgot to include was a request for
a good nose piece for my hood. Does anyone have one off of a hood?  It seems
that the originals were subject to corrosion being welded on and not protected
inside. Mine has been repaired some and while it can be cleaned up on the
outside, the inside is corroded.  Wondering if it was ever serviced as a separate
part?  My collision books do not even show a 300 front end.  Any help or info
will be appreciated.

Marv

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: