[Chrysler300] Thanks for all the Advice.

[Chrysler300] Thanks for all the Advice.

Hi 300 Group,

Just a note to say "Thanks"  for all the advice on the "problems" that
have arisen with getting the 300 G   HT  on the road.

I am very fortunate to have THE 300  Guru ( John Characky )  just 35 miles from me.
If I get into any problems, Just call on John and he shows up at my garage with a
truck full of parts and tools.

"Back to the Fifties" Car event will celebrate it's 40th Show.
June  22, 23, 24,  2007.
Minnesota State Fair Grounds,  St Paul, MN.
For Cars  1964  and earlier!   Only!  Stockers, Street Rods, Street Customs, Antiques,
Classics,   Imports.    Just be 1964 or earlier.
( No pony cars, muscle cars, late model street freaks, Etc. )
Just a great trip back to the 50's.
11,000 Cars participated in 2006.
Check out web site:   www.msra.com<http://www.msra.com/>

Another web site that features a listing of car shows and car events
throughout the the US.
Check out web site:    www.autoswalk.com<http://www.autoswalk.com/>
Click on events under auto/cars.  then click you state on the map.

Garage Tip that has worked for me.  Nitrile Disposable Gloves.
I've practiced general dentistry for 40 years and have been wearing
latex or vynal gloves at the office.
In the garage I've used leather work gloves for the heavy duty chores and
had boxes of latex disposable gloves for less demanding proceedures.
However the latex or vynal gloves were fragile and would rip or dissolve.
The Nitrile gloves hold up better to shop proceedures.
Keeps the grease and oils etc from messing up the hands.
They are inexpensive, box of 100 or 150 under 10.00 at big box stores or Sams.
( on some of the Speed TV car/ shop shows the guys are wearing the blue
or purple gloves )

Lauren R Lampi
Grand Rapids, Minnesota
300 G   On the Road Soon

Also 54 Packard Clipper, Just turned 45,000 miles
and the new toy, 47 Packard Custom Super Clipper,  59,000 Miles

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: