[Chrysler300] 1964 Color Quandry

Hi Group:

    I have a K convert which bears the color code  WW-1.  My Ditzler chart
tells me that is Code # 8358, and the name given to  it is "Persian White."
However, when we go to the PPG computer disc we  find no Persian White for 1964,
and when we enter the code 8358 we get six  different mixtures carrying the
title "Corporate Leasing White."  Any  suggestions???  Anyone out there have a
Persian White 1964 that they have  had painted the "correct" color?   We are
stumped here - there is a  Persian White listed from 1965 and up, but not under
the number 8358.  Any  help or suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Pete Fitch

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: