From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Carlton Schroeder
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2006 5:59 AM
To: MRS954@xxxxxxx; robkern@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Bob
Jasinski
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Danbury Mint Request

Good morning,

Just in case anyone is unaware, there is a 1:18 scale C300 model available
from Motor Max.  While I haven't seen this model, their other models seem
pretty decent for about $25.   Menards (midwest version of Home Depot)
carries many Motor Max models.

http://www.motormaxtoys.com/product/6

Carlton Schroeder

Yahoo! Groups Links