          From: "SRW16" < <mailto:srw16@xxxxxxxxx> srw16@xxxxxxxxx>
             Date: October 28, 2006 8:28:00 AM EDT
             Subject: Cars for sale - mostly C bodies and 300's

All,
A friend of the family is selling off his remaining cars due to health
reasons. He has done some restorations on some really nice cars - these are
not those cars. These are cars that have either been started or were planned
to be done, the vultures have already gotten the completed and super ultra
rare cars. The cars are currently in southern New Mexico; some have some
rust being he lived Denver for quite some time... but nothing like you New
England members are used to! ;-) I do have pictures of some of the cars that
I will forward if interested, I can also put anyone in touch with my father
who is overseeing this project for our friend. He is willing to do a package
deal as well - just in case anyone wants to go that route.

There is a total of 17 cars - here is the list.

1956 New Yorker St. Regis - 354 Hemi rust thru in LR quarter and behind LF
wheel --- NO title ---n needs total resto - car is complete.

1962 Chrysler 300 4 door 413HP needs total resto - rust thru above both
headlights.$2500

1963 Chrysler 300 convertable - 383 partial resto = new paint & new top
needs interior redone and exterior trim reinstalled - complete. $7500

1963 Newport 4 door - 383 rust thru behind all wheels rest of body is
streight & solid. Needs total resto.

1964 Chrysler 300K convertable 413HP needs total resto body damage to LF
fender and front bumper - engine knocks. $7800

1964 Chrysler 300K 2 door hard top 413HP some surface rust - solid straight
body - comes with some extras - garage kept $10000

1964 Chrysler New Yorker 4 door 413 some minor rust behind LR wheel RR
quarter damage. Car appears complete needs total resto.

1965 Chrysler 300 convertable - 383 - Needs everything $2800

1965 Chrysler 300L convertable this is a factory AC car. body and interior
are fair but in need of total resto (easy resto) - drive it while ya work on
it.$13500

1965 Chrysler Newport 4 door - 383- factory AC straight rust free body in
need of total resto.

1965 Chrysler Newport chassis - parts car

3 - 1966 Chrysler 300 2 door all are 383 cars - one has factory AC all have
minor body damage and/or rust.

1966 Chrysler 300 4 door parts car. Rolling chassis - most trim and interior
intact.

1966 Chrysler Newport 2 door - 383w/AC no radiator- some body damage RR
quater has minor rust needs total reto.

1975 Chrysler Imperial parts car. - broken differential

1979 Crhysler 300 - 400ci - original condition - garage kept - runs and
drives $3500

1979 Chrysler Cordoba parts car. - rolling chassis - wheels are NOT
included. interior, trim, glass, etc. is all there.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: