[Chrysler300] Danbury Mint Request

Hello 300'ly to all!
    Earlier this week I wrote a formal request to the director of new product development at the Danbury Mint. Specifically I suggested they produce 1/24 scale models of the C-300 in Platinum, the '56 New Yorker in black/white/red tri-color, '57 or '58 DeSoto Adventurer hardtop or rag, the E and the F. We'll see what response is received.  The last time I did this I received a phone call from the new product guru and I suggested the '56 DeSoto, the D and the B.  This was about 4 years ago.  Voila!  We have them.  Keep your fingers crossed.  The next step will be if approved, arranging blue print cars from club members for these to be made. Any suggestions?  ROB KERN

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: