RE: [Chrysler300] Car History.. My 300 E

RE: [Chrysler300] Car History.. My 300 E

As I understand it in California, the data exists at the DMV, but is only
available to law enforcement officials to assist in crime investigations.
The availability of historic registrations varies by state.

I once contacted R. L. Polk Co. and had several discussions about accessing
their database.  I was hoping they could provide a dump of all current
Chrysler 300 owners.  They said they might be able to do a search of older
non-secret data for a fee.  Their customers tend to be the automobile
manufacturers and their database searches are priced accordingly.  This
could be an interesting club project.  www.usa.polk.com

C-300'ly,
Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA
1955 C-300 (Originally shipped to Roswell, NM--anyone willing to visit Bob
Crow Motors in Roswell to see if they have any records of who purchased my
car VIN 3N551198, shipped 3/17/55?)  I have ownership records from 1959, on.