From: agmoon@xxxxxxxxx
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 7:53 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Vinyl protecting

We have used Armorall on our vinyl dashes and are not pleased with the
results later. Either we used it incorrectly or it is not the best thing to
use. I know we've discussed this before, but I've lost that thread.

For now we're using saddle soap to clean which has no vinyl softening or UV
protection.

For vinyl roofs, we use the very excellent POR-GLO by POR15 Inc. But this
is for exterior use only.

Gloria Moon

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: