From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Henry Hopkins
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 12:00 PM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Kepich exhaust for 300E

We say some good, some bad. Bit faster than others but we've had problems
with the header pipe on one. Now we have a local shop make up and install a
system. In the past, installing the kits ourselves didn't work because
bends were not quite right, pipes hitting the frame, etc. Had to bang dents
in the pipes here and there to stop the pipes hitting the frame after
getting tired of the rattles.

Our two cents, Henry Hopkins/Richard Palmer