[Chrysler300] PART# 3926923

JERRY LINDSAY wrote:

> [...]

While on the subject of mopar wheels,  I too am seeking info as to wheel
application based on this part(?) number also found on the outside of
the wheel very near the tire valve whole    3926923

These wheels are 15x6.5  ,  got them because they are 6.5 wide (and
marked as 15x6.5) and was thinking about disk brakes at the time I
bought these, who remembers when anymore?  Besides they were too clean
and pretty to pass up for the $$$ then I think, maybe it was the suprize
of finding mopar 6.5 wheels that tipped open the wallet

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy

Yahoo! Groups Links