
[Chrysler300] NOS Suppliers
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Chrysler300] NOS Suppliers
- From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 08:53:51 -0500
When you absolutely positively have to have a NOS part for your pre '64 muscle-era Mopar, where do you go researching in hopes of finding it?
The more obvious one I'm thinking of are:
Dawson's
Collector's Auto Supply
Valley Vintage
Bernbaum
Mitchell
with the help of PartsVoice.
I would REALLY like to find a NOS fuel tank for my '53 Chrysler New Yorker "Adam" hemi car. It is a # 1483 603. Got one in your attic? When I bought the car it had no fuel tank.
Other large stashes of MoPar NOS parts that I am overlooking?
Thanks,
Wayne
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
To send a message to this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network
Archive Sitemap