RE: [Chrysler300] RB block water pump pully

RE: [Chrysler300] RB block water pump pully

To all:

I would highly recommend Bouchilloon Performance for your MOPAR repro pulley
requirements.  They advertise in all the MOPAR magazines and they only make
pulleys and A/C brackets and systems etc. for our beloved MOPARS.  Give
their tech line a call for any information you might need as to application,
diameter and offset distances.  By the way, I just love their repro idler
pulley for the RB with A/C.

Look them up on the internet at:

http://www.bouchillonperformance.com/BPEpulleys.asp

If this does not get through the Yahoo filters, just type in
"www.bouchillonperformance.com" and follow the menus to the BPE pulleys.

They are not as cheap as those you find in the junkyards but they are brand
new repros of the originals.  And they will not be bent nor out of round.

Good Luck,

John Mc Adams

(In SoCal)