Re: [Chrysler300] Still won't run - '65 300 carb problem cont.....

Re: [Chrysler300] Still won't run - '65 300 carb problem cont.....

Ryan;
If it walks like a Duck, and Quacks like a Duck, it's a damn Duck!
The engine runs with manual fuel feed, so the ONLY answer is that the
carb is NOT suppling gas. Period. so, it has to be a passage or jet
problem. Since it runs with the Accelerator Pump which uses a different
passage, we come back to everything is right except the passage from
the bowl to the throat. The gas is not getting from the bowl to the
throat of the carb.
Try (if you haven't yet) taking the top off and blowing low pressure at
first, thru the jet in the bottom of the bowl. Watch, look, listen to
the throat and see if anything is coming out. Watch your eyes!!
A spare carb would be nice at this point!

Good luck and let us know, Ray Jones

'Thanks & Giving.'