Re: [Chrysler300] 64 with 3-spd stick - sell

Re: [Chrysler300] 64 with 3-spd stick - sell

I recall an ad in life Magazine circa 1963 or 1964
stating that Chrysler offered a car for under $3000.
It showed a bare bones 4 dr sedan and the base
transmission was a standard. This is probably one of
those bare bones cars. Cool!!
Paul Martin
Vancouver BC
300F