[Chrysler300] 57 C cvt. in 510 area

Ditto.  Number suggests it is an Oakland cell phone, but the owner could
be anywhere.  I may give the guy a call just to kick the tires.  Oakland
weather is pretty kind to cars, even if the traffic is not.

Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA 94513 (mid-70's and sunny today)
925-513-6583 (over the hill from AC 510--and from my misspent youth!)
1955 C300 (Getting new shoes today)

Listing repeated from :  MJVATH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just saw this on the web:

Monday, March 7, 2005 - 04:14:20 am:
Message from CHRIS TORRES at crittybo @ comcast.net  (spaces added to get through our server)

1957 chrysler 300 convertable,392 hemi 2-4brls,all original calif car,give
an honest offer,there were only 480 made.510-827-6207 needs restored.

Henry Hopkins wrote:

>A few postings ago there was an item stating there was a C cvt for sale in the 510 phone area code.  We live in the 510 area code.  I deleted the msg. as we are not interested in the car, but it occurred to me that if anyone on the 300 mailing was  interested in a possible purchase, we could go and have a look at it for you.
>
>Just e-mail back to hhrp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>Henry Hopkins, Richmond Ca
>
>510 is an area of the east bay across from San Francisco covering Oakland and surrounding areas on the bay side of the coastal hills.

Give the gift of life to a sick child.