Re: [Chrysler300] exhaust systems and my 2 cents

Re: [Chrysler300] exhaust systems and my 2 cents

Without a doubt, having a custom exhaust built from scratch and installed by
a muffler shop is the way to go. They have the tools and the knowledge to
make things fit and get the clearance you need around frame rails, axles,
torsion bars, gas tanks.......
Price wise, I've found the muffler shop cost is not much more than the
purchase price of a do-it-yourself system.......and it is a lot easier to
write a check.

Having said that, I have over this winter installed a complete dual system
on an L using the do-it-yourself set of pipes from Classic Exhaust, 805
Pro-Gram Parkway, Geneva, Ohio 44041. (440) 466-5460. The pipes fit the L
exhaust nicely, enough so that I bought a set of pipes from Classic for an
H. I'll install those when (if) it gets warmer.

The F or G ram exhaust system is far more complex than an H or L, and I'd
surrender that job to a muffler shop without a second thought.

'Thanks & Giving.'