Re: [Chrysler300] Gasket sets

I don't know how old the gaskets are. In my past experience, I found the
older cork gaskets almost fall apart,. and rubber seals get hard and
not only will they leak easier they can wear a grove in your
crankshaft. as far as the head gaskets go I do my own cc in to find my
exact compression ratio and by using different thickness head gaskets to
fine tune my compression ratio. So just watch out for aging gaskets.
Gary Barker