RE: [Chrysler300] 2005 Chrysler 300 (Not 300C)

RE: [Chrysler300] 2005 Chrysler 300 (Not 300C)

According to Michael Perugi, who is the Brand Manager of Premium Vehicles at
DaimlerChrysler, (whom I met at the Press Show in Palm Springs, CA last
month), there will be 4 trim versions of the new 300, with the top of the
line, hemi-powered version being known as the 300-C. MSRP loaded is $40k.
Unless there have been changes within the last month, this would explain
your article.

By the way, the new hemi will feature an electronic, multi-cylinder shut
down system that cuts off 2 and then 4 cylinders at cruising speed, and then
instantly fires them up on demand. After driving it, I can categorically
state that it drives much better than the Cadillac V-8-6-4 of the early 80s!

Louis M. Barrie
West Hills, CA