Re: [Chrysler300] Crankcase venilation on C-300 and 300 B

Roger Schaaf wrote:

> A problem that I experience and I suspect for others is the fact that all crankcase vapors breath out into the atmosphere.

> My question is if anyone in the club has looked at this closely and devised a clean looking and effective method to address this problem without compromising the stock appearance of the engine compartment.

> And if so could describe the method to do so. I believe that many of us would be interested in a solution.

> Roger Schaaf
> 300 B Calif

OK, Somewhere I have a pic of a California 392 WITH FACTORY PCV valve
installed. SOME aftermarket parts catalogs still list the 57-58
392 PCV valves.

IF one looks at the mid 60's slant 6's they had a cap that went over
the oilfill and it FITS the oilfill of the hemi's. Out of the Top of
this cap was the PCV valve. it then went to a port on the base of the
WCFB carb.

--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6