Moron Needs Help!

Was happily working in the warm sun on the '62 300 today when I stupidly
dropped a nut into that secret area where the intake meets the head (on the
drivers side).

It's the U-shaped opening in the center of the head/manifold.

Is there a secret to fishing things out of there? I have been trying small
magnets attached to fishing line, to no avail.

Any thoughts? Or do I need to pull the intake off?

Thanks!

Matt Allyn