Bunch of Letter Cars For Sale

Maybe this is old news to some of you???
There is a gentleman in Mena, Arkansas who I spoke to a couple of days ago. His name is Don Rook (not sure of spelling - was/is member). He has at least 7 Letter Cars for sale. I have no idea of the condition of these cars. He is open to offers. Number is 1-479-394-7555
Car list is:
'58 D Convert, '60 F Coupe, '60F Convert, '61G Convert 888 car carmel with 3 speed stick,
'62 H Convert Red, '65L Convert 4 speed. I think he has some other model stuff also.

This is all I know, the rest is up to you.

My plate is full!

Let us all know what you find out. Have fun. If this is old news, sorry for the repeat.

Ken Boyd
Albuquerque, NM

PS. Would you all like to come to Albuquerque for a future meet (Ray, I could arrange a pretty nice one for not much moola?).

Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee when you click here. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963